Saturday, March 31, 2007

Day 5-26.03.2007

I waited for Liza to wake up and get ready since she did not let me to leave alone and I was late to go with other girls. Anyway, she came to the city with me and I went to hotel and take a shower and came back for the Policlinic at 12:00 and when we went there they told us to come the other day!!! Š—erkes saati= Circassian timing....
Than I met with Selin to take her Abkhazian notebook but since we decided to study English with Sinejan in her house, I left my bag there and went to the ministry. Timur had dropped by the internet cafe and asked for me. I went there and thanked him for the phone he borrowed me and returned it. Than had a walk araound the city under the rain. It was great. That green sea, and the clean air... I did not have my camera with me since I had left my bag at Selin's. Than I had Achapuri and tea at Narther- where we had been before... Well since it is an open air restaurant with small bugonvilles it was a little cold.
At Selin's ofcourse we chatted rather than study. Than I had to leave to the internet cafe to go to Liza's.
In the evening we had akut and looked at the photos with their neigbour Saida.