Monday, August 20, 2007

And we were on TV in the evening...

The youth organization was invited to the official National Abkhazian TV and so we were... I made a short speech in Abkhazian, having a look at a paper for the things I forget but it was all in Abkhazian and I thinked much better than talking in Turkish and having it translated. Now all will remember- she knew little but she talked big! Not something like - you do not speak my language, who are you to talk here- or worse, you tell us to not to speak in Russian and bossing us, and now you come on tv and talk in Turkish, puh! That was a little quarrel with the other girls from Turkey. I mean they knew much better Abkhazian than me, but since Abkhaz youth preferred to talk in Russian they preferred to talk in Turkish! Which I a little hardly and bossy rejected! I sometimes behave too much- but only for things I believe!!! And I believed it was worth reading or making mistakes in Abkhazian!!! They say I was fine... Which is good!!! And these are the youth watching the alive show- afterwards!